The 2E0GPU shack has the following radios in the collection
- Yaesu FT-991a – HP/VHF/UHF all mode transceiver with Fusion/Wires-x (Bought March 2020 to replace my old FT-847)
- TYT MD-380 mobile DMR radio running the experimental md380tools firmware.
- Pi-Star based MMDVM DMR hot spot.
- Kenwood TM-732E – For mobile 2m and 70cm. Sometime used for 2E0GPU-9 APRS tracker
- Waccom/Baofeng/Wouxun UV-5R – For 2m and 70cm portable operation. Also used with my TinyTrak4 for APRS
- RTL SDR + Raspberry Pi running the 2E0GPU-10 APRS RX only iGate.
- Ultimate 2 QRSS kit – Small QRSS/WSPR kit with firmware 2.05
- Ultinate 3 QRSS Kit
- Byonics TinyTrak4 – APRS Tracker. Used when mobile in my car, or out on my bike.
- 6m/2m/70cm Diamond V2000 Co-linear – Gain (dB): 2.15/6.2/8.4
- 2m/70cm mobile for my car
- HW-20HP / HW-40HP – Covers bands – 40,20, 17, 15, 12, 10 & 6m, no ATU, no traps, no losses. More info here.
I also have a lot of vintage computers at home. From Amstrad to Zenith. Take a look at my list of retro and vintage computers.