The 2E0GPU shack has the following radios.
- Yaesu FT-991a – HP/VHF/UHF all mode transceiver with Fusion/Wires-x (Bought March 2020 to replace my old FT-847)
- Yaesu FT3D – 2M and 70cm handheld and APRS
- TYT MD-380 mobile DMR radio running the experimental md380tools firmware
- Kenwood TM-732E – For mobile 2m and 70cm
- RTL SDR + Raspberry Pi running the 2E0GPU-10 APRS RX only iGate
- Ultimate 2 QRSS kit – Small QRSS/WSPR kit with firmware 2.05
- Ultinate 3 QRSS Kit
- Byonics TinyTrak4 – Now used for APRS and Packet via the Yaesu FT-991a
- Pi-Star based duplex MMDVM DMR/Fusion-C4FM,P25/NXDN hotspot
- 6m/2m/70cm Diamond V2000 Co-linear – Gain (dB): 2.15/6.2/8.4
- 2m/70cm mobile for my car
- HW-20HP / HW-40HP – Covers bands – 40,20, 17, 15, 12, 10 & 6m, no ATU, no traps, no losses. More info here.
I also have a lot of vintage computers at home. From Amstrad to Zenith. Take a look at my list of retro and vintage computers.